* We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you do have a complaint please contact our practice manager, who will try to help resolve your problem. You can obtain a patient's guide to our local complaints procedure from reception; using it does not affect your right to complain to NHS England.
* We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and agree a plan with you concerning how it will be handled and the timescale involved.
* If appropriate, you will be invited in to discuss your complaint with the practice manager and the member of staff or GP/nurse involved. You will be invited to bring a relative, friend or advocate with you to the meeting.
* We hope this will resolve the matter and enable us to either learn from our mistake or to explain our actions etc to your satisfaction.
* If you are not satisfied a conciliation meeting may be offered involving NHS England.
NHS Complaints guidline and procedure
Our staff and doctors do there upmost to provide the best clinical and customer services to our patients as possible. Many of our patients are appreciative of this and do provide positive feedback. As in any occupation it is helpful and encouraging to receive positive feedback when you feel that we have done something well. Such feedback can be provided in many ways including the following:
1) NHS Website- nhs.choices.co.uk
2 ) I Want Great Care NHS website
3) By writing to the Practice attention of the Practice Manager